Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hudson's 2!


(of course the best pic we get of him in his church clothes is blurry)

A little over a month ago our little guy turned 2....bittersweet to me, but I know I have another little guy on the way to be my baby. Hudson made it clear to us the other day that he is no longer our baby boy. This is how the discussion went down- Ethan and I were at the table and Hudson was in the living room playing with some toys....

Ethan: Why can't Hudson say my name right? (Hudson used to call Ethan 'Deela')
Me: Because he is still a baby and learning how to talk like you?
Hudson: (Very indignant look on face and pointing to himself while shaking his head) Not a baby!

Even though Hudson is no longer our baby, we love love love him to pieces. Here are some of the many many reasons why we love Triple-H so much:

-his beautiful blonde hair and green eyes are adorable
-he always gives me the biggest smile and reaches up for a hug when I have left him for a while and come back
-he loves his dad and asks where he is all day long
-he loves to run and gallop like a horse
-he gives the best hugs
-he loves stories- he will sit and listen to books for as long as we are willing to read to him
-he loves to wrestle and take on the 'big boys'
-he loves to fold his arms and say the prayer
-he is very good at the pouting lower lip and sad face (if he ever gets told no he gives the best sad, pouty face)
-he loves to dance at the table while eating
-he eats everything I make and tells me it's yummy
-he is obsessed with Toy Story and especially Woody-he keeps tabs on his Woody doll all day long
-he loves to try to be like his big brother
-he's just a sweet sweet boy
one of his many pouty faces

4 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

Somehow I missed the older post about you having another boy. CONGRATS!!!! When are u due?!

Unknown said...

What a cutie. Can't believe he's already 2. REALLY?!?!?! Hope you're pregnancy is going well.

Pacers said...

I haven't been blogging much lately, and it was super fun to see your updates! I can't believe how old Hudson looks!! The other day when we were on the webcam he was sooo funny. He is such a ham - I was busting up laughing. Cute Cute kiddos, we really miss them.

Anonymous said...

Aw! He is so cute. Congrats on your pregnancy. Its sad to see our babies grow but so fun watching them learn new things like ABC's and colors.