So I was just going through the 20ish pictures we have taken in the past.... I don't know.... 5 months- that alone should be a reason for us not to have a #4 anytime soon. I am pretty sure parents that don't document their childrens' experiences get shunned by the good parent society.....to make matters and our case for shunning even greater I don't know if I even dare to mention the next fact.....I swear on any and every diaper, bottle, book I have ever changed, cleaned, made or read that I love all of my children the same. I completely and totally mean that, but of the 20ish pictures we have, about 10 are of Ethan's birthday party and I don't have a single documenting Hudson's turn to 3! There...I just wrote it... and I can't believe it myself.....shun away....but in that light just pretend from these pictures that his birthday consisted of these other pictures I have of him......then shun a little more....We did have a little party for him I swear-McDonald's for dinner,cake and everything
But at least let me make the case as to how much and what we love about Hudson
- he makes the most lifelike sound effects- ask him to make any random sound and he can make it
- he loves music and to dance- it doesn't matter how loud it is- he always wants it louder
- he hustles me every time at memory- I haven't beat the kid once
- he hustles Andrew every time at wrestling- Andrew hasn't beat the kid once
- he has only one dimple that he uses to its maximum cuteness factor
- as much as Ethan is a Haws, Hudson is a Jones
- he tells me randomly throughout the day that he loves me
- he always, always runs to me when I get home from work with a huge. crooked smile with one dimple
- he is both a fabulous big and little brother- Ethan and Hudson can't brag about that
2 comments:
I wouldn't worry about the picture taking--you are such a fabulous mom and have the most wonderful kids. Yes--they are full of energy, and they are blessed with parents that can keep up with them :) We sure think your kids are super awesome, that is a fact :)
thats what happens when you have more than one kids--- i have so done that, i look back and pics and realize there are a TON of Rylie- and not Carson or Kaylee. :) you are an amazing mother Candace!! Don't think otherwise-- your boys are lucky.
Post a Comment