Ethan instantly commandeered Jacob's birthday presents - here you can see he has taken over the bus, but he also took over the bubble lawnmower as well as the safari animal train. He did stop long enough to get plenty of blue frosting on his face though.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Catching Up
It has been way too long since I have put anything up on our blog.....I can't say we have been way more busy than usual, but we have been busy so I guess that's my excuse. Anyways- what have the Haws family been up to? Well Ethan has been playing with his cousins a bunch in the last little while....don't tell the rest of the cousins but I think Halia might possibly be his best buddy right now. I think it's just because they are first and foremost partners in crime.... Halia is very good at helping Ethan come up with mischevious ideas and also a good accomplice in enacting some ideas he has of his own.
I had to take this picture (mainly for Shawna), but Halia insisted on having her pajama pants up this high when we were babysitting her.
Of course Ethan ran away from me before I could get his pajamas on... he gives me a good amount of exercise just trying to catch him with my big belly.
Jacob had his first birthday party complete with blue cupcakes.


Ethan was also pretty proud to come home from Jacob's party with his first tattoo. He loved the little dragon on his arm- should I be worried? Well it didn't last very long anyway because we washed it off before church the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment