
I promise this is the last post of today, but it's been quite a while since I have written anything. So names are always tricky for us in the Haws household. Andrew was convinced that Ethan should be named Melvin Maddog. And he is still called Maddog by far too many people. We didn't even come up with the name Ethan until we were about to leave the hospital after having him. Andrew then was convinced that this baby's name should be Waldo Herman. You may think I am kidding, but I am not. Andrew was kidding about both the names in the beginning, but he started to like them more and more as each pregnancy went on until he was serious. But this time he was open to one other name which will probably end up being the baby's name. We both like Hudson Hinckley Haws. Andrew mainly likes it because we can call him Triple H like som wrestler, but whatever. I don't make that connection so I like it. But, then we saw Cars again with Ethan's latest obsession with the movie and one of the car's names is Hudson. Are we naming our new baby a car's name?..............I suppose there could be worse things.
No comments:
Post a Comment