Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hudson Hinckley Haws



This is our new cute baby boy! I ended up being induced on the 3rd (not quite in time for the tax break, but he's worth the wait!). It was actually a really quick delivery- 2 and a half hours from start to finish - I couldn't believe it was so fast because I was in labor with Ethan for 13 hours! He was also bigger than Ethan, weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz. Ethan was only 6 lbs. 14 oz. The last picture here at the bottom doesn't do his cuteness justice, but it shows just how blonde his hair is. The Jones genes finally came through in some way - it's hard to overpower those Haws genes! But, he still looks an awful lot like Ethan. Ethan absolutely adores him and when he cries he comes up gives him a hug and a kiss and says "it's okay baby." We haven't quite gotten Ethan to say Hudson just yet- to him Hudson is just baby. Andrew and I also absolutely adore this little guy- more to come soon!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Welcome Hudson! I'm so glad that everything went well and that you had such a quick labor. I've been checking your blog, excited to see your new little guy..and he's a cutie! I love the name too. Hope you are feeling well.Congrats!!

Nicki said...

Congratulations! He is too adorable! So glad to see that "Triple H" has made his debut. I hope everything is going well. You'll have to let me know how your adjusting to the second child?!?! I have to admit the thought scared me!

Amy Jenks said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you. That is so awesome that your delivery was so quick. What a precious little angel.

Erin said...

Hey Andrew! It's Erin Miller from the MTC. I linked to your blog from Nicole's and was excited to learn you guys just had another baby! Congratulations! That is so exciting. Hudson has the same middle name as our little boy. :) I'm glad to see everything is going so well for you guys. Feel free to stop by our blog anytime.