
I know this picture is from the day Hudson was born, but I didn't even know Andrew had taken it until recently. Ethan was so good with Hudson that first day and has stayed so sweet with him since. I have to keep reminding myself to enjoy this time while Hudson is so little, but I can't wait to see these two play together and hope that they become really good buddies. I have been so impressed with how nice and gentle Ethan has been.

It really is so true that you forget how little they really are. Those little toes are too cute!

I am now beginning to catch on to Hudson's personality a little bit more. Ethan and him are so similar as newborns, but I think Hudson is just a little bit more tempermental. He definitely likes to be held more than Ethan did. I love that about him though - I can't hold him enough....but it's a little challenging to do things one handed. I think I missed out a little on some of this with Ethan as I was trying to finish up school when he was this little so it's almost like experiencing this all for the first time.

Is this a smile or gas? You never really know with these little guys, but I am going to believe this was a smile!
3 comments:
I hadn't seen those pictures of Hudson! What a cutie. And I totally think he looks like he's smiling- probably laughing at Ethan's craziness already.
what adorable pictures!
Triple H is soooo cute! I love the picture of the two brothers - what cute kids you guys have!
Post a Comment