
On Friday night we ventured out for the first time as a family of 4. We went to the auto show at the Southtowne Expo Center. I am really not all that into cars, but I have to admit there were some pretty amazing cars. I do like the look of the Audis though. You can walk around and sit in pretty much all of the cars. I think pretty much every major car brand was there as well. Ethan just ran wild style around the place yelling "cars" and "truck"! We could barely contain him. He did take a short break with Mia to dance by the Porsches though. We borrowed Shawna's double stroller and I think pushing that thing around was the final thing I needed to really realize that Andrew and I are now parents of two children and we are a family. You would think I would realize that when we had Ethan, but it really just hit me that night. I also had an awakening when I went to have lunch with Andrew at the MTC last week and was that girl with two kids walking around. I remember how I would see girls around BYU carrying a baby car seat and holding the hand of their other child when I was going there and now here I am and that's me! Crazy! I guess I am now closer to 30 than 20 so I am not as young as I think I am in my head.....
2 comments:
its amazing how fast you pass into parenthood! I had a similar moment the other day at the mall when I sympathized with a father chasing down his toddler
We went too! Loved the Hummers! ---Mandi and Blake Taylor!
Post a Comment