Saturday, April 5, 2008

Shawna's Great She Gives Us Chocolate Cake

So tomorrow is Shawna's birthday- and she actually did give us chocolate cake on Friday night at her birthday party. We love living so close to her and I think I have gotten closer to all of my sisters in the past few years, but here are a few reasons why we especially think Shawna is great:
- she is an excellent scrapbooker and very creative (I just copy what she does a lot of the time)
- even though she is my younger sister, she is an excellent example of a great mother to me
- she takes amazing photos - especially of Ethan and Hudson
- she has the greatest laugh
- she has the same offbeat sense of humor as I do (your momma has the same sense of humor as you do :) )
- she has great cooking recipes and ideas
- she is like a second mom to Ethan and Hudson
- she has always had cute clothes
- she is the only Jones girl rockin the brown hair
- she has a totally cute house
- she would do anything I asked and help me in any way in a heartbeat and not take a second thought about it
We love you Shawna! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are way too nice to be my older sister! Thank you, Candace!