Saturday, April 5, 2008

Peanut Butter Playdough

Ethan and I decided that we wanted to play with playdough the other day....I saw on Jon and Kate plus 8 that she made some with honey, peanut butter, and powdered milk. So I went to get the powdered milk and I am way too cheap to pay $9 for a box of it when it's only going to get mushed up and munched on. So I looked on the internet and saw that you can substitute corn muffin mix instead (it's really for lactose intolerant kids, but it worked for cheap mothers who don't want to pay a bunch for peanut butter playdough too.) Anyways it was a hit, Ethan didn't really like to get his hands in it though so he just stuck his face into it and ate it without his hands. Halia loved it though. I always have a hard time narrowing fown to a few photos so I just went with the slide show.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

will you post the recipe. Sounds like fun! _mandi