Saturday, June 28, 2008

Congrats to Cassie and Shawna!

So I come from a family of all girls- 4 in total....and I guess to one extent or another we're "girly" girls. We probably had more My Little Ponies, Starbrights, Cabbage Patch dolls, Strawberry Shortcakes, makeup, shoes, dresses, etc. than most families. But we are now on a boy streak in grandchildren. We started with two girls, but with Cassie and Shawna both finding out that they are having boys recently it has brought the tally up to 6 boys in a row, and if Charee is having a boy it will be 7! Which I think is great - I wouldn't know what to do with a girl these days, but my poor mom I think doesn't know what to do......her comfort zone is with girls-that's her element and now we are reversing that. It makes me laugh a little though that my dad got four sons-in-law and 6 grandsons in a matter of about 5 years. Talk about balance in the force!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candace! I'm commenting on your blog. Cute pictures!