
So I really don't watch many movies and I probably will never blog about a movie again, but I absolutely loved this movie. I actually had never heard anything about it, but was intrigued by the description on redbox.....I admit the story line is a bit unrealistic, but the emotion, acting, heart, cinematography, characters, music, everything totally make it worth the time. I whole heartedly recommend seeing it (even all the behind the scenes special features and such). I read mixed reviews about it before renting it so maybe not everyone else will love it as much as I did......but if you are like me and aren't terribly excited about any new releases and don't know what to watch this is worth the chance!
2 comments:
Were there any motorcycles in the movie?
Ryan's going out of town this week for two nights...this might be my entertainment...
Post a Comment