Sweet sweet boy EthanI have been forgetting to post this...although now that I think about it maybe it's not what Ethan wants us telling the girl friends in the future, but we have to preserve it for the family's sake.
So we had FHE with the whole Jones family at my parents' place a little while ago. The lesson topic: scriptures. Here's the conversation as closely as I can remember it.....
Grandma: Do you like to read your scriptures? (to the grandkiddies)
Leela (my niece): My daddy reads them to me at night when I take my bath.
G: Ethan do you like to read your scriptures in the bath too?
Ethan: No, I like to peepee in the bathtub
Andrew: {laughs his head off}
Candace: face turning red, trying not to laugh to encourage such commentary or behavior in the future.......
*my life as one girl amongst three boys*
4 comments:
Kids say the darnedest and honest things!
I love your kids!!!!
I guess I missed that during the webcast. I'm actually sorry I missed it. I'm always up for a good laugh.
that is awesome! you're right, those comments need to be documented!!
Post a Comment