I was a very shy, quiet, cautious kid.....but I have recently been reminded how much Ethan and Hudson are not much like me. We took them sledding for the first time with some friends a little while ago and both threw caution to the wind and took to it with no fear......oh boy. I would have been the little girl at the top of the hill way too nervous to go telling everyone that maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Maybe our next little guy will be cautious....but probably not.
Ethan was laughing right after the crash on this one, popped up and ran up the hill to go again. And he will express his true sentiments in the next video taken. Yes, the little guy in the back is Hudson. He loved loved loved going down the hill as fast as Andrew would get him going. So young, so carefree, so much Andrew.
4 comments:
I probably would have been at the top of the hill too!
Looks like it was loads of fun for the boys.
I love love love you and those cute kiddies of yours!!!
WOW! I am totally jealous. So we got two feet of snow last Friday, and we're in the middle of another 2 feet of snow right now. I tried to take Mia out to sled and she got cold just WALKING to the hill!!! That girl is ALL princess.
Just showed this video to Mia and she says, "I want to visit Ethan and do that!"
Post a Comment