Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sweet December

I LOVE December-Christmas, parties, treats, snow, hot chocolate, family, etc. However I do not love trying to take pictures of it all. Bad, seeing as how I have a very bad memory, but I did manage to take a very few pictures of our December activities. I seriously am in need of a personal family photographer who would take pictures of all the important moments in our lives for me......but seeing as how that doesn't exist we will have to make do with my scanty portion of pictures served up from every major important event in our lives. *sigh*
Could not love the hair more-I don't think we combed his hair once the entire week of Christmas! Ethan could not love his Bumblebee and "battles" (Bakugans) more.
He compulsively hordes them and carries them with him all the time now.



Hudson began his path of Jedi training with his very first light saber.....this was the present Ethan chose to give him. Poor Hudson though- he was given a red light saber. Apparently Ethan believes that since he always plays the "good" guy (Luke) with the green light saber that Hudson must play the "bad" guy with the red light saber (Darth Vader)


Ethan- it doesn't look like complete joy in the pic, but this is complete joy over getting his favorite Transformer- Bumblebee

These next pics are our journey through making a gingerbread house- it was an emotional one really for a 1 and 3 year old

This is how it ended when Hudson realized we wouldn't actually be eating everything off the gingerbread house as we were building it


This is mid-journey when the hope of massive amount of candy eating was still a real possibility in his mind


This is also said mid-journey


Could not love the expressions here more- so very very very demonstrative of their true inner selves Ethan- wild and crazy, Hudson- cute, but sneaky

This little guy is excellent at getting what he wants with this cute little smile right here!

This is the beauty of a gingerbread house that we were able to construct....pre-emotional meltdown about not being able to eat it all, but I think we all were pretty proud of our little house.

No comments: