Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oh Baby

For our next little baby we will be seeing blue once again! Some might think I would be a little disappointed with the news......Andrew actually surprised me today by saying he was pretty certain that this little baby would be a girl. But deep down I think I knew it was going to be a boy so I wasn't surprised or disappointed in the least. He is completely healthy and as cute as a baby can look in a tiny black and white screen. For that I am tremendously grateful and I am excited to see what a girl like myself who grew up with three sisters and no brothers is going to do with three boys. I am excited to see how they will all interact too.

However, the only drawback is......I would like to have at least one girl. So the question is how far am I willing to go for a girl. See if this baby had been a girl and I found out my limit was three then I could rest assured. Now I have to take my chances with a fourth and then if the fourth is a boy.......well you get the picture.

The only other thing is I have no baby boy names whatsoever....none. And naming a baby with Andrew is not easy to say the least. So if anyone has any great names PLEASE send them my way!

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey! Melvin would have been incredible.

GRADYBUG DESIGNS said...

Congratulations you guys!! I completely understand about trying for a girl, how far do you go? That's fun though, you will have a wild and crazy house, but I love my boys too!!! Names, hmmm, boy names are hard!!! We loved Beckham for Grady, but it has become popular now too! Good luck!

Melissa Spurgiesz said...

Congrats Candace! You know... the mothers with all boys are always the coolest and the most patient :) Hope you had a great Christmas!

Pacers said...

YAY! We can't wait to see baby boy #3.