Thursday, November 12, 2009

Skeletons in Our Closet


Don't (ever) try to venture into our laundry closet.....there really aren't skeletons, but this is what came out tonight. Ethan has taken to calling it his mountain and regularly tries to scale it. As you can see I am REALLY good at washing clothes, but REALLY bad at folding them and putting them away......I guess I should go fold them and put them away now.....sigh.

2 comments:

Raven said...

Oh, I hear ya on this one. I am the worst laundry folder ever. Washing? No problem. Folding? Big problem ;)

Rebecs said...

I hate folding laundry too! Usually I bring it downstairs and lay it in front of Chris' feet while he is watching tv and it usually gets done. I loved your post about Ethan and Hudson at this stage. Of course Ethan would not understand why anyone would give up their swords! And Andrews pumpkin.... impressive!