So a little while (okay maybe more like 2 months ago, but you saw the last post as to why it has taken me so long to blog) Ethan turned 4. This birthday will go down in history as the Bumblebee birthday. We love our Ethan for everything he is, but I think it may be possible for him to actually love Bumblebee more. Our friend Raven made an AMAZING cake- blew my mind both in sight and taste (Snickerdoodle yum!). If you haven't seen her cakes and mini cakes you absolutely must here http://dollhousecakes.com/. The cake made Ethan's (and my) day! I am still too much of a wimp to think I can pull off a friends birthday party - maybe next year - so we mostly celebrated with cousins and grandparents. Here's some lovely pics to scan over if you so choose.
Disclaimer: I thought Andrew had gotten pictures of the cake earlier in the day, but hadn't so all the pictures are post eating frenzy and the poor cake got bitten on the side so we tried to cover it up with some other fondant- totally obvious.
Just for you Shawna
Ethan thinks it's important that he wears pants with belt loops everyday for two reasons: 1. so he can carry this Bumblebee on him at all times 2. So he can also carry his green lightsaber with him at all times.
We love you Ethan- with all your legos, Tranformers, Star Wars, guns, swords, pirates, Scooby Doo, Curious George, and Leela fun!
2 comments:
Oh so cute! Love that cake. And I can't believe he's 4. And 3 kids, four and under is quite the task! You'll be busy like me :) It sounds to me that little Ethan is a little similar to Mia. I can't tell who is more curious. They sure keep us on our toes though. Good luck with the delivery cute girl. I wish I could have contributed to the march madness name bracket. Hilarious!
Hey, thanks for the link! So sweet of you :) And congratulations on your handsome new baby boy! Just a doll.
Post a Comment