Dear Blog,
I know you feel (and look) funny....by funny I mean not so good. That would be my doing. I assure you it was totally on accident and totally fixable (I think). But I am not really awake or willing enough to take the necessary steps tonight. I will consult known authorities in the field of blog construction and treatment, but until then you will have to make appearances (if any) in your current state.
Sincerely and concernedly, Candace
1 comment:
I think your blog looks great! For the record I have been keeping updated on it, just have lacked in the commenting department!
So I am sort of disturbed that you did not know about NieNie. I thought everyone in Utah county was so obsessed no one could have missed it. But apparently you slipped by. It really is an amazing story however.
So this being your 30th birthday and all, I just wanted to tell you I think you are fabulous! I love having you for a neighbor! You are one of the best and I just love ya! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment