Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Today I Am ..... Grateful

Yes, simply, generally grateful for so so many things. To be a little less vague and random though, I was thinking while doing the dishes tonight (I actually think I do my best thinking then) about some really great things in my life right about now.

Such as:

- Friends and family who are so much better to me than I am to them. Not that I am a bad friend per se (ok maybe mediocre at best), but they are definitely better friends than I am

- My boys....I think my coolness factor (yes there is one) goes up just by knowing them

= The gospel for providing peace- because heaven knows peaceful is not exactly a talent I have

- My dishwasher - silly?....maybe, but I am awfully grateful for it when I walk in to the kitchen and see just about every dish we own waiting to be washed at 9 pm

- My husband - He is ridiculously positive despite having way more to do than he has time for

- Food - silly?...never, I am not exactly sure how I don't weigh a gajillion pounds just yet considering my deep gratitude for food- better said, my neverending appetite for food

Today for these few and so many more reasons I am just grateful.