Monday, November 1, 2010

A Pinch Of Candace

I have said (and probably will continue to say) how much Ethan is Andrew reincarnate, looks, acts, breathes, IS Andrew, etc. But tonight I finally found a pinch of me in the little squirt. Here's how it was found......



We were discussing the temple by looking at all the pictures in the temple Ensign this month. We came across a picture of a sealing room and told Ethan that being sealed meant that even if I were to die we could still be together forever.

At this point Ethan seriously gets sad and starts to tear up. Here is how it went down from this point in his own words, "Mommy you can't die...if you died, who would brush my teeth?"

At contemplating the loss of the person he sees the most and I would like to think possibly loves the most- the most important concern on his mind are his teeth....spoken like the true hygienist son he is- a pinch of Candace!!!


these are awesome BTW and I wish I had both

4 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

Haha! Love it! You've taught him well. :)

Leigh Way said...

so cute!

Trent and Meg said...

Oh how we love that little guy...well done, well done :)

Mrs. T said...

hahaha---- that is way cute! :)