Ethan saw all kinds of animals- donkeys, horses, pigs, chickens, turkeys, goats.....he did get a little scared when the cows wouldn't stop mooing at us as we came by, but other than that he absolutely loved them. They even had a little piglet race where the little kids could go in and chase the piglets to see if they could touch them
I think Ethan's favorite part of the whole trip was this little tractor train. He couldn't stop watching it and yelling "choo choo" and "truck" the whole time we were there
This wasn't quite as fun as the real tractor truck ride, but Mom and Dad sure thought it was fun (funny)
I guess technically it wasn't really a pedal car race, but Ethan and Dad sure smoked everyone out there - including all the other dads with their kids
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Can you believe I have never been there... Maybe we will have to go when we are down for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment