Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Return To Blogging


I can't believe it has been so long since I have tried to work on this blog.....but Andrew and I finally decided to join everybody in the technological age and bought a new computer. So now I can actually save pictures and do all kinds of things I couldn't do with our computer from 1998. Here's the most recent pic from our trip to Lake Tahoe. We took this pic at the end of a hike down to Vikingsholm which is a Scandinavian mansion built back in 1929. Ethan hiked the whole thing himself even when I was huffing and puffing up the hills. I'll just blame it on little Waldo (Andrew thinks that's the name of baby boy #2, but it's only a temporary name until I decide on the real one). Sadly, the belly have only gotten bigger since this picture and I still have about 3 months to go!

1 comment:

Pacers said...

What a great family picture - just a good looking family too....