Friday, August 1, 2008

Good way to start the morning

So this morning I had already gone to the gym and just laid back in bed until the boys woke up....Ethan came in about 15 minutes after I laid down, crawled on my bed, tried to pry my eyes open while saying "ood morny mamma time to play mamma!" Then he quickly jumped off the bed and said "stinky mama, take a shower mommy?" ........ I guess it was a good workout if my 2 year old notices that I stink

4 comments:

Pacers said...

The truth as spoken my the mouths of babes. I can't believe you are getting up at 5:30! You must be exhausted.

After I workout Mia has started saying "Mama wet, mama exercising". (I've been running outside here and the humidity is like a sauna, I have never sweat so much in my life!)

Jilene said...

Hey Candace--Sommer has a blog too. I have a link to her & Brett's page on my blog. :)

Megan said...

Ethan's funny. Yeah, when I pick up Andrew from the daycare, he always leans back like he doesn't want me to hold him too close. I don't know what kind of hint that is...And good job Hudson for being a total brother clone. Sounds like you've got some fun times ahead...

Blake said...

Hilarious. The funny thing is I can totally picture Ethan saying that.