Thursday, November 20, 2008

Under Construction (Destruction?)

So I decided to spend my precious naptime working on changing the blog design.....however I think I have worked a little too hard and it may now be a bit of a work in progress or regress.....we'll see.....does anyone know how to put a photoshop scrapbook page in in place of your header....HELP!

4 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

It looks SO cute so far! Sorry though, I'm no help when it comes to that digial scrappin' stuff. I'm still old school: paper and more paper!

Nichole Bruce said...

It's looking very cute!

Save ("save as") your PS file as a jpeg and you should be able to load it just like a picture. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like the new design. Very chic. :)

Nicole S said...

Once you have it saved as a jpg (and about 100 pixels (which can be changed in photoshop by going to image-resize image), then when you go to layout tab of your blog, in the middle section, there is a rectangle at the top that should say 'header'. Click on edit and it should say 'use image from computer'. Browse for your jpg photoshop scrapbook page and then click on the option that says 'Instead of title and description' If you want. Hope that helps.
Your blog looks GREAT!!! I really like the colors and pictures. You're very talented.