Thursday, November 20, 2008

Woohoo

I have thought I might lose my mind a few times in my life- other people might think more......the past couple of days have been one of those few times.....I cannot count the number of times Ethan has had a meltdown and I have almost melted in the past couple of days. For some reason when Ethan is freaking out my body temp goes up like 20 degrees- maybe the sheer will power it takes for me not to have a meltdown myself heats up my body.....hmmm maybe that might actually be useful this winter. And I am not sure what Hudson's deal is (teething, sick?), but he has spent no less than 90 percent of the past couple days (and nights) crying for me to pick him up- as soon as I pick him up he is as pleased as punch, big smiles and all.......however I am not pleased as punch- the only moments I get to myself - even to think in a coherent fashion are between the hours of 11 and 2. But today yes today right now they are both asleep at the exact same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (there are seriously not enough exclamation points for that statement) But now the question is what to do????

2 comments:

Patti said...

Love the tee shirt. I know you probably feel like that now. I could tell you it gets better but can't.

Unknown said...

How funny. I usually am so good, well because my kids are usually so good, but tonight I drove home by myself with Claire crying hysterically and Mia screaming and crying for 45min. I was really good the first 20 min., so calm. Then I stopped to nurse Claire and Mia wouldn't stop screaming and so Claire wouldn't nurse, so we got back in and the last 15min. I wasn't so calm. I felt the blood start boiling too, but what do you do with 2 kids under a year and a half? I scrame really loud to let frustration out (not at them, just to scream). Then I called Jon as soon as I pulled in, he came to get the girls and I walked away for a couple minutes. I walked inside the house and fell to the ground in sweet relief that I was home. Umm...ya NEVER WANT TO BE A SINGLE PARENT, that's all I got to say.

sorry, so long of a comment, but I hear ya sista, I hear ya!!!