Back to school, back to school, I got my backpack packed, my shoes tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight....
So yeah Andrew is (hopefully) going back to school this fall.
He's interviewing here tomorrow:

But it looks as though they do hope they get in a fight- something about the green leprechaun guy makes me giggle.....but my only other experience of any sort with Notre Dame is the movie Rudy which my high school PE teacher made us watch 5 times during summer school, but really who doesn't love Rudy? Plus it's only a couple hours away from a beloved big city Chicago with it's lovely green river that runs through it- how I heart Chicago.
He also applied at BYU and U of U....so we'll see.....Utah or Indiana.....Mormon or Catholic
I finished my blog construction (for now)- if it looks funny to someone out there let me know...I think it looks different on different size computer screens.... I think I have gotten carried away with the little dots tonight as well so I guess it is time to go....
2 comments:
That's really exciting! I hope all goes well. If you go to ND, we'll have to meet up!
That's exciting! What is he going to get his degree in? Good luck Andrew!!! I love your new blog design!
Post a Comment