Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ethan's Tree!

So yes my little Ethan is now 3- pronounced tree. I know everyone says this, but seriously when did he get so big? I remember like it was yesterday barely surviving dental hygiene school with my huge belly bumping into patients' heads (yes way uncomfortable for me since I am huge on the personal space thing) and freaking out about how to pass my boards with a brand new baby......I also remember slipping on the ice on the way to my baby shower and worrying that I had damaged my poor unborn Ethan-in the pics from the shower you can see the big wet spot on my belly where I fell....little did I know that is just the thing he would love! Has it really been 3 years?!?!
Here is a look back on the crazy little guy:


2 days old- No serious damage from the fall that I can tell








1 year old




2 Years Old


No comments: