So the obvious theme for Ethan's party this year was Star Wars......the kid is obsessed. Ever since we talked about a party a month ago all he could talk about is how he was going to be Luke and who everyone else should dress up as. We ended up just making it a family party- I am not sure when to actually start the friend party thing and wasn't sure I was powerful enough to entertain a bunch of 2 and 3 year olds for very long- the force is not strong with me. But I love how almost the entire party he had the same smile on his face as in the first picture.....I think it was the best day of his entire life so far.
Andrew's missionaries that he works with told him how he could do these pics with scripture pencils so of course Andrew was all about getting these pictures.....we couldn't quite line the pencils up perfectly but close enough I guess..... hehehehe Charles has a pink light saber hehehehe
They're probably hard to see in the picture, but Ethan now has Star Wars action figures as well- he's not at all interested in the characters from the newer episodes, but I think between Grandma Joani, Andrew and I he got Darth Vader, Luke, 2 Leias, R2D2, C3PO, Chewie, Han and Frozen Han- I can pretty much catch him at any point in the day saying "I am your father....Nooooo" while lining up all his Star Wars guys....... oh boy......well I bet all this birthday stuff would even work for Andrew's birthday.... like father like son.....does that make Andrew Darth Vader and Ethan Luke? hmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment