Sunday, October 25, 2009
Numero Tres
For those who are wondering- it is true- Haws baby #3 is on his/her way. (Scary!) I announced it on facebook, but forgot to announce it on our blog.....which is backward since this should be our family journal of sorts. I am now about 14 weeks and feeling slightly better than the previous 8 or so weeks. I was a little hesitant to make an announcement this time. Ethan and Hudson were not really scary for me, but the third I hear that's when you really find what mom material you are made of. AND if this little baby is another little guy I think I will have lost any hope of holding sway around this house. 3 guys (Ethan, Hudson, Andrew) to 1 mom - relatively balanced......4 guys to 1 mom now that will tip the scales! All wrestling, all star wars, all potty talk, all cars, all sports, all swords, all pirates, all the time.......I guess that's my daily life already-maybe not so bad :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats - again!!
I'm wondering how I missed the FB announcement. Congrats!! I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys!
Congrats on numero 3!! I'll be anxious to see if it's a girl or boy! Glad to hear youre feeling better.
Your pumpkins looked nice! Good memories.
Post a Comment