Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Andrew David Haws





I know this is a little late/early, but I don't get much time to blog these days and since I had the time today I thought I would add this for Valentine's/Andrew's birthday. We've been married about 3 1/2 years and have already added two children to the mix, but here's my top 10 reasons why I love Andrew (this is probably a little mushy and Andrew might be a little embarassed, but that's what wives get to do):
1. He is opposite of me in a lot of ways and balances me out (he's outgoing, I'm reserved; he's fearless, I'm cautious; he's coordinated, I'm clumsy - you get the idea)
2. He is always thinking of business plans and ideas (storage units)
3. He has like 100's of scriptures memorized and is working on memorizing the next
4. He is totally committed to the gospel and spends a lot of his time serving in our ward
5. He is always making me laugh - he is totally crazy - Ethan totally gets that from him
6. He can meet anyone and almost instantly be good friends with them
7. He can play like every sport known to man
8. He is always up for an adventure - from mountain biking and camping to wanting to live in Malaysia when his is done with his MBA
9. He puts up with all my craziness and silliness and often joins in
10. He loves me and is an amazing husband and father
Okay so that is not all inclusive by any means, but I'll save anyone reading this from any further mushiness......Happy Valentine's (late) and Birthday (early) Andrew!

No comments: