Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I Love Kangaroo Zoo
I hate winter....okay so I don't really hate winter, I just hate how long it has to last. I was totally excited at the end of summer for the holidays and snow and hot chocolate and Christmas trees and Christmas lights.....but right around when Hudson came home it all got really old. The holidays were over and then there was just snow. As many people already know Ethan is so extremely busy and now that we especially have to stay inside for Hudson I think by the time Andrew comes in the door from work all three of us have all gone a little crazy. Last week when we got a little bit of sun Ethan and I treated it like it was summer. We went out to the park and walked through knee deep snow to climb up on the fort and swing and slide. In the mean time Ethan and I have had to be a little creative in working off some of his energy.....so that is why I love kangaroo zoo. I wish we had some pictures because it was as if Ethan hadn't played ever before in his life with how excited he really was to be able to run and jump and do pretty much whatever he wanted, but alas as I wrote before our camera suffered from being thrown around a bit from our move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment