Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blanket Apology

I believe this is actually called a slanket or a snuggie....it stills makes me laugh. I saw it on a infomercial once...but I actually intended this post to apologize for me and not for the blanket. I tend to say things thoughtlessly on occasion. Not because I don't care about the person I am talking to, but because when I say something I mean it one way and then realize later that it very well may have come across in another way. Does that make any sense? Either way I am putting out my own blanket apology, slanket, or snuggie, whatever you may want to call it for my thoughtless comments I make on occasion. So I am sorry for those who have been the recipients of me somewhat well-intended but thoughtless remarks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about the snuggie, I think you were right while camping the snuggie would have been perfect!!! LOL thanks for posting pics of Moab it was so fun! (I am still tired and trying to recover!)