Thursday, April 23, 2009

Moab aka Dirt

This past weekend we spent camping in Moab- Andrew and Brian went biking (no surprise) on Friday and then Saturday we hiked around Arches. Since we did not camp anywhere near showers the boys were caked in dirt by the time we got home. I did the best I could to keep the caking off me with baby wipes....great with diaper messes, not so great with smelly, dirty, sandy mom messes. Ethan and Hudson pretty much spent the entire time digging, piling, pouring, burying themselves, rolling in, and basically bathing themselves in dirt. I think the only present they could desire in life is a big pile of dirt....is this why sandboxes are so popular?

So I tried my hand for the first time at a picasa picture collage and think it actually turned out okay.....way to go me (well actually mostly way to go Picasa.) By the way the totally cute little red headed girl is my long lost niece, Maddy. Well we think of her as being somewhat long lost since she and her brother, Wil, are the only cousins on the Jones side that live in far away Arizona. I totally envy Cassie for getting a red-headed child too- I have always wanted a little redhead.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: