Thursday, April 16, 2009

{new respect}

As a dental hygienist and lover of my teeth I naturally have a respect for this stuff, but today toothpaste earned a new level of respect.....

I learned that a good mixture of toothpaste and Magic Eraser will get permanent marker off linoleum. Sadly, it wasn't Ethan that got the marker on the floor {we basically keep those under lock and key in our house}......It was me..... Ethan and I decided to make a map of all his favorite places drawn with blue Sharpie marker on a white sheet for him to drive his cars around on. Yet I didn't think hey maybe this will bleed through and leave blue spots all over our kitchen floor, but thank you dear toothpaste, thank you for repelling stains, tartar buildup, that filmy feeling, and thoughtless moms permanent marker marks on the linoleum kitchen floor!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Thanks for the tip if that ever happens to me! :-)

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Magic erasers are great. Toothpaste dries up those nasty pimples/zits. But who knew the two together would have such awesome stain fighting power. Nice!