Sunday, May 25, 2008

Haws Spanish

Okay so there may be people out there that may think we are quite strange after this post, but it does represent our family quite well for a few reasons. One- this is probably the extent of our real spanish understanding. Two- we are a little strange so this fits. Three- Andrew and I have watched this video no less than 15 times. Four- Each time after we watch it we sing it for no less than 15 minutes. Sorry if it gets in anyone else's head - I have found that it will do that.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1104876/4041882

3 comments:

Nichole Bruce said...

"I forget how to say 11"
That was pretty funny. Where was this video when I took Spanish!

Ashlee said...

That's a funny video!!! Hey I went private on my blog, but I didn't know your e-mail address. E-mail me and I'll invite you!!! -Ashlee

The Jensens said...

Okay that was hilarious! Found your blog through Jeff and Vicki Hoggard. Excited to be blogging buddies now. :)