Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Kinda Like Rain



We babysat Halia and Elijah the other night and all the kids insist on having a sippee cup whenever they're together. I must not have gotten the lid on Leela's all the way because while she was drinking the lid suddenly popped off. She had this look immediately after it happened of utter dismay and looked like she was about to cry. I felt bad that the milk had completely covered her entire face and hair, but couldn't help busting up laughing. Once she saw me laugh then she started laughing and said, "it's kinda like rain!" You gotta love kids! (Yes, that is Hudson's bib around her neck. I think she was pretending it was a cape. But even if the bid had been in front like it's supposed to, really would it have helped?!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is amazing!