So this blog is pretty much slanted to my comments and thoughts on the Haws family, but here is a glimpse into Andrew's fun mountainbiking. I hope he (and Ross) are okay with me sharing this video.....this is a bunch of Andrew and his buddies mountainbiking-one of Andrew's many hobbies that he is amazing at- I'm allowed to brag a little, right? The username is bikebuddies and the password is nectaroflife. If you come across this and want to watch it I would watch is as soon as possible because Andrew might make me take it off soon!
http://gallery.mac.com/rocketspeed/100352.
3 comments:
Those boys! I WOULD be worried :) Looks pretty fun though huh?
I could totally see you, Candace, out there jumpin your bike and going over log piles and up the sides of mountains!! (If Andrew is anything like my dad, for the next couple of mothers days and birthdays you'll be getting some clothing for biking and a new bike and any other outdoor items that aren't really for her, but for her to use so she can join him. We all laugh at Dad's gifts. This last Mothers Day she got a Rhino. Kinda like a mini jeep size fourwheeler for off-roading so that she'll go with him when he goes.) Tell Andrew to get you one of those and you can all take a family camping trip. They have seat belts so if you don't mind getting your car seat a little dirty, the boys can go too! That might be a little scary though. Ok, done with the novel now. Take care.
I don't know about that Andrew, but Ethan better watch out, cuz I'm gonna EAT him!! Hoot hoot hoot.
Post a Comment