Andrew decided to stay home from work last Monday because me and the boys hadn't been feeling super, but I think that really meant he just didn't want to go to work......so we went to Cascade Springs which was amazing. I had no idea it was in AF canyon, but it was really easy and short for the kids, but really pretty......here are some pics
1 comment:
That looks really pretty! I had no idea it was in AF canyon either. Is there a road sign or marker that tells where the trail head starts? Cecret Lake is up Little Cottonwood canyon and was a good little hike. Only one relatively short part where it is more of an incline. If you go past the ski resort (I think it's Alta) and stay to the left (instead of going down the hill towards the ski resort), you'll hit the dirt road, and just stay on that as it winds back and forth up the mountain some more (it's a pretty high elevation, so bring warm clothes like we didn't:). After you can't go any further, you should get to a mini parking lot and you'll see Cecret Lake sign where the trailhead starts. It's a really pretty hike and it felt like the shortest one we had taken. Hope it's not too cold! Maybe on a Sat afternoon or something would be warm enough. Hope that was all clear. And thanks for the Cascade Springs idea!
Post a Comment