Oh how we love Hudson! He has recently developed a little brother complex though. It is actually really funny to me though. He wants whatever all the other older kids have - if Ethan has it or if Leela has it - he wants it. But, he's not shy about it. He'll go right up to them and grab it from them, or pull or hang on them and whine until they give it to him. The sad part is that the older kids know they are not allowed to hit him or be mean to him. So he just does what he wants and smiles at them while he does it. It's almost like he's saying in his head, "Ethan's train....yep don't mind if I do....and what's Ethan going to do about it? hahahaha nothing- he can't" So he goes around all day teasing the older kids and smiling the entire time......even when they start whining or crying about, he seems to be amused that he has such a power even though he's the little brother! I probably shouldn't laugh about it, but I know that in the future Ethan or the older kids will tease him plenty back. I say live it up while he can because soon enough he won't be the baby anymore and then the real brother fun begins :)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Little Brother Complex
Oh how we love Hudson! He has recently developed a little brother complex though. It is actually really funny to me though. He wants whatever all the other older kids have - if Ethan has it or if Leela has it - he wants it. But, he's not shy about it. He'll go right up to them and grab it from them, or pull or hang on them and whine until they give it to him. The sad part is that the older kids know they are not allowed to hit him or be mean to him. So he just does what he wants and smiles at them while he does it. It's almost like he's saying in his head, "Ethan's train....yep don't mind if I do....and what's Ethan going to do about it? hahahaha nothing- he can't" So he goes around all day teasing the older kids and smiling the entire time......even when they start whining or crying about, he seems to be amused that he has such a power even though he's the little brother! I probably shouldn't laugh about it, but I know that in the future Ethan or the older kids will tease him plenty back. I say live it up while he can because soon enough he won't be the baby anymore and then the real brother fun begins :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your boys are so stinkin cute!!! We have made our blog private and I wanted to send you an invite but dont have your email. If you are interested send me your email address to nicole@germanefamily.com
Post a Comment