So Shawna (my sister) and I were laughing over a post her friend did a little while back. Her friend had laid her son down for a nap with just his diaper and a shirt on which seems harmless enough, but when she went in to get her son after his nap she found grossness......He had taken off his diaper that he had pooped in and it was everywhere. So I laughed- it's gross/funny right? Especially when it has never happened to you... I have now learned that it is dangerous to laugh at such things...........
This morning I was getting ready and Hudson crawled into my bathroom crying a little. I could smell that he needed a diaper change, but I decided I would finish my hair real quick and then change him. So I finished, got a diaper and some clothes to change him into for the day. Then the surprise came.....I unbuttoned his pajamas to find that one of his diaper tabs had come undone and poop had been allowed to wander around free as he moved and crawled and played. Which means that his pajamas had become a virtual bag holding poop and his little body. So poop was all over his chest, belly, legs, arms.......everywhere. I did not take any pictures because Ethan and I could barely keep from gagging ourselves.
Hands down my most digusting mom experience ever!
5 comments:
SWEET
Hmmm...I think I'll put off having kids a little longer. :)
On the subject, a while back (before being potty trained) I stuck my hand in Maddy's diaper to check for poo. There certainly was poo and it was all over my hand.
I remember that Cassie. It was hilarious
Charee- I remember you were there to witness.
Post a Comment