Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Family Photos








Andrew and I finally found a time to have my amazing sister Shawna take some photos of our family.....she just barely put these up on her blog, but I think she has more.....she is amazing- I can't believe how cute Hudson and Ethan and Andrew look in these pics!

I hate having my picture taken, but with Shawna doing the pics I think it was a little easier- thanks a ton Shawna!

7 comments:

Pacers said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME! Shawna did a fabulous job - those pictures are fabulous. What an adorable family - and Candace you are gorgeous. And HELLO I didn't even RECOGNIZE Hudson. It makes me feel so sad :( - he looks completely different than the last time I saw him. And he looks way more like you - he doesn't look much like Ethan to me at all. Anyway, super super super duper cute pics.

Amy Jenks said...

You guys look so GREAT! I can't believe how big both boys are getting. Wish we could see you all more often!

Nicole S said...

Those pictures look great. Hudson looked 5 times bigger and I did a double take to make sure it was your youngest and not Ethan I was seeing. Good job on the pics!

Brett and Rachel said...

Wow! Those pictuers look awesome. I must know what kind of camera she has. They look great!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures, Candace! I love the b&w one of you and Hudson. Adorable! :)

Ashlee said...

CUTE pictures Candace! The one of you Andrew is so cute, you look GORGEOUS! Your boys are so cute too!

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Awesome Family Pics. You look great! It had been 3 years since we last had them done, but last week Brekke took ours. I can't wait to get them back and post them.