Thursday, March 6, 2008
Ethan's Birthday and Hudson's Blessing
It's official that Ethan is now 2 and Hudson is Hudson Hinckley Haws. Somehow it didn't really seem official that Ethan was 2 until we had a little party. Also with Andrew's idea of what a good baby name is, it couldn't really be official that Hudson is named Hudson until he actually says it in the blessing. Andrew seriously wanted to name Ethan, Melvin Maddog (many people only know Ethan as Maddog) and he wanted to name Hudson, Waldo Herman. He's totally joking in the beginning, but as time goes on he really starts to like the names. He kept joking that he would give his own name in the blessings for each of the boys. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of either event just yet, but Steph and Charee have pictures that I will get and post soon. I'll also try to figure out how to put some video of Ethan's party on here too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment