
Andrew and I compete with our brackets every year...I also added the yahoo sports feed on the sidebar to keep up on it a little. Andrew usually does a little better than me. My usual method of choosing teams is by which team colors I like better- this year I just did random guessing..... Here's my bracket for this year (you have to click on it if you actually want to see it)...I wish I knew how to get it to update from Yahoo sports so it could show how my guessing is going to be so much better than Andrew's bracketology!
1 comment:
You guys are so great. I'm glad you found our blog!! And I am ALSO addicted to What Not To Wear AND am in a post-pregnancy fashion rut. AND, I always think when I read other people's blogs that I'm the most boring person in the world. So, since we have so much in common, let's play Ticket to Ride. You let us know when you guys are free. :)
Post a Comment