Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hudson's Baby Blessing


Ethan and Great-Grandpa Haws

Charles and Charee

Cute little Jacob

Lela (Halia)

Of course Hudson slept through the whole thing

So here are some of the pics that Steph took from the little dinner we had after Hudson's baby blessing. I am so sad that we don't have a replacement camera yet, but I think we'll get one soon so I will have a few more pictures to document some of the important things in the boys' lives..... As a side note - you have to go to the Pacers blog link (www.miapace.blogspot.com) listed under my friends and family on the sidebar and watch the video Steph has on her blog of the Haws family jam session- it is so great! I was first exposed to the jam sessions when I went to the Haws family farm for Thanksgiving a couple years back - my lowly contribution to the jam session was playing the spoons!

No comments: